floating support

Support in the community for adults who need help and advice with their housing situation.

Important Notice

In response to the Covid-19 outbreak we are changing how you access support from P3 to ensure both your safety and the safety of our staff.

Services are now by APPOINTMENT ONLY.

To make an appointment contact warks@p3charity.org or call us on (freephone) 0808 164 6220.

What we do

This county-wide floating support service is for adults over the age of 25 who need support to manage and maintain their accommodation if it is at risk.

Our new approach to delivering this service will ensure people receive the right support, at the right time, and in the right place.

We can offer a bespoke package of support, centred around you and your life, to tackle the very reasons you are struggling to maintain their property. 

Who we support

P3's drop-in 'Navigator' advice centres are available to anyone in the community who needs advice or support, as well as helping people access other services to improve their situation or circumstances.

If you need more comprehensive support, our floating support service could be right for you.

We can offer support in your home if:

  • You are aged 25 or over (or approaching 25 within the next 6 months)
  • Your accommodation is at risk or if you are homeless / sleeping rough / sofa surfing
  • You live in Warwickshire
  • Don’t feel safe where you currently live and need support to move

Where can you find us?

In Warwickshire, we have three Navigators situated around the county. We offer drop-in sessions and pre-booked appointments - contact your local Navigator to find out more.

How to refer to our service

If you, or someone you know could benefit from this support, complete an online application here:

Make a referral button

Alternatively, please call us on Freephone 0808 164 6220 or email warks@p3charity.org for more information.

Please take the time to read our Privacy Statement to understand how P3 will process your personal data. 

How we’re funded

This service is commissioned by Warwickshire County Council.