Providing housing and support for adults experiencing homelessness

What we do

A partnership with Stoke-on-Trent City Council means that we have 15 units of dispersed accommodation throughout Stoke.
The accommodation is council-owned, with P3 providing the support to people who live there.
Our Service Coordinator and Link Workers are connected to various organisations that can help you to sustain your tenancy. We can create a support package tailored to you to assist in matter such as accessing benefits and signposting to organisations such as mental health support and addiction services.


How to get help 

For more information or to get help, contact Lisa Findlay on or call 07816 139155
This service is funded by the Rough Sleeping Accommodation Programme.