Peterborough Floating
Support Service

Supporting people to manage their housing needs and live independently

Where to find help

If you are not rough sleeping, but still experiencing homelessness, for example you are sofa surfing or being threatened with homelessness, it is important for you to get in touch with your local homeless team.

They will be able to provide you with advice and assistance and explain what you need to do next.

During working hours, Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm contact:

Peterborough City Council
P: 01733 864064

For all out of hours emergency homeless cases call:
01733 864157

What we do

This city-wide floating support service is for people who need support to manage and maintain their accommodation if it is at risk.

Our flexible approach will ensure you receive the right support, at the right time, and in the right place, to address any difficulties which may be preventing you from living independently, such as mental ill health or substance misuse.

We offer a tailored package of support, centred around you and your needs, including:

  • Managing your tenancy
  • Mental health support
  • Housing advice
  • Budgeting and debt
  • Accessing financial support
  • Social and community groups
  • Employment, education & training opportunities
  • Signposting to other services

Who we support

You can refer to our Peterborough service if you are aged 16+, live in Peterborough city and are experiencing:

  • Risk of offending
  • Substance misuse
  • Mental ill health

If you live in wider Cambridgeshire, you may be able to receive support from our Cambridgeshire Floating Support service: CLICK HERE for details.

How to refer to our service

Click below to make a referral:

Alternatively, please contact us using the details below.

Please take the time to read our Privacy Statement to understand how P3 will process your personal data. 

Contact us

For more information on this service, please call us on (freephone) 0808 169 8099 or email

How we’re funded

The Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Floating Support service was commissioned and funded by Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council.