Gloucestershire Community Based Support

Promoting independent living and building on peoples existing strengths

This service is now a walk-in service and an appointment is no longer required.

If you would prefer to make an appointment, call us on (freephone) 0808 168 2443.

Or click the button below to make a quick and easy referral:

Make a Referral Online

What we do

This service helps to improve the quality of people's lives by promoting independent living and encouraging people to build on their existing strengths.

This flexible service works with people who are in crisis, helping them to develop their own solutions by providing support and guidance to reduce the likelihood of the crisis reoccurring. We can support people to develop solutions to the root cause of their crisis to ensure they don’t find themselves in such a situation again.

We can help if you are:

  • Over the age of 16
  • Living in Gloucestershire
  • Experiencing difficulties coping independently in your own home

You may also be eligible for support from our accommodation-based support service.

How we can help:

We can support you to maintain your accommodation and remain well in a variety of ways, including:

  • Budgeting and accessing financial support
  • Improving daily living skills
  • Accessing specialist services
  • Dealing with debt
  • Mental ill health
  • Education and employment
  • Addiction issues

Where you can find us

P3 has four hubs across the county. Please call 0808 168 2443 for current opening times and to discuss how our services can benefit you.

Click here to see our Stroud drop-in services.


How to get help

Please take the time to read our Privacy Statement to understand how P3 will process your personal data. 

You can contact us on Freephone 0808 168 2443 or drop-in to your nearest P3 hub.

If you have decided that our service could be right for you and would like to make a referral for support, just click on the button below and complete the online form to make a referral:

Make a Referral Online

How we’re funded

This service is commissioned by Gloucestershire County Council.