Cambridgeshire Floating Support Service

Supporting people to manage their housing needs and live independently

What we do

This county-wide floating support service is for people who need support to manage and maintain their accommodation if it is at risk.

Our flexible approach will ensure you receive the right support, at the right time, and in the right place, to address any difficulties which may be preventing you from living independently, such as mental ill-health or debt and financial issues.

We offer a tailored package of support, centred around you and your needs, including:

  • Managing your tenancy
  • Mental health support
  • Housing advice
  • Budgeting and debt
  • Accessing financial support
  • Social and community groups
  • Employment, education & training opportunities
  • Signposting to other services

Who we support

You can refer to our Cambridgeshire service if you are aged 18+, live in Cambridgeshire and are experiencing:

  • Risk of homelessness
  • Rent/mortgage arrears
  • Difficulty managing independently

If you live in Peterborough city, you may be able to receive support from our Peterborough Floating Support service: CLICK HERE for details.

How to refer to our service

Click below to make a referral for support:

Single advice and support sessions

Do you have a simple query or need a little advice to set you off in the right direction? Then our new single support sessions are for you.

To book an appointment with our Advice and Navigation Hubs for a one-off support or to find out when your nearest Hub will be open, please contact us using the details below.

Please take the time to read our Privacy Statement to understand how P3 will process your personal data. 

Contact us

For more information on this service, please call us on (freephone) 0808 169 8099 or email

How we’re funded

The Cambridgeshire &Peterborough Floating Support service was commissioned and funded by Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council.